Tuesday 30 July 2013

Fruit Pastel anyone?

Models Own 'fruit pastel' collection nail varnish has been an absolute beauty staple for me this summer, especially with this hot weather we've been experiencing in the usually ever so rainy UK. I saw them online and was initially drawn to the pastel shades, as well as the bargain price tag. At usually £5 a varnish, you can purchase all 5 for £20. How could I resist? 

I found the varnishes went on to the nail really well (except the pink strawberry tart, unsure if this was just a bad one off, it was very gloopy) but all in all I was really pleased with the quality. They do need a couple of coats, especially the lighter shades. I personally don't think they have an overly strong smell once on the nail, but the scratch and sniff lids are a nice novelty. I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase these as they look especially lovely with a little summer glow. Come back sun!!

I have popped the link to the models own site just below :)

http://www.modelsownit.com/products/nails/fruit-pastel-collection.html





Oceans of love
Blossom-Belle
x


No comments:

Post a Comment