Saturday 3 August 2013

Blossom-Belle Beauty Bows

I just popped out to the craft store and came back with a few exciting bits and bobs....


Blossom-Belle Bows are now in the process of being created and images will be posted shortly :) For my first 10 jewellery buyers you will receive a free Blossom-Belle Bow as well as free post and packaging within the UK. (We will also be able to ship internationally, but unfortunately there may be a small p&p charge.) Remember ,if anyone would like to reserve an item (items are listed a few posts down) there will be a 50% discount if you contact me before this Saturday (the 10th of August)  at noon. Email me on :
Blossombellebeauty@hotmail.co.uk or alternatively post your email address in a comment below and I will contact you. You could also find us on twitter (@belleblossom1) and drop us a tweet or a private message and we will get back to you.

The store will be going live and made available to you all within the next few weeks. I will post a link to the store here as soon as it's ready! In the mean time, get reserving as items are limited, and some are one-offs! This way you know you will have something a little special that not all your friends are wearing.

On another note, I was wondering what you lovelies think about a new item i am pondering over bringing to the store. I'm thinking of selling my handmade, beautiful, 1950's vintage style inspired aprons... Your thoughts and suggestions would be brilliant :)

Oceans of love
Blossom-Belle
x



No comments:

Post a Comment